Web Publishing - Windows - Freeware
HuMo-gen 4.1 has been released.
• When you edit a person, a source or an address you will see an example of the display.
• In the administration menu a "Data Check" has been added.
• The multiple icons next to names (i.e. in lists, ancestor and descendant reports) were replaced by a pop-up menu.
• A prefix with capital letter (i.e. "Van Dam") is now processed correctly.
• IE erroneously placed an empty line under the mother in a family.
• No error messages are displayed with unsuccessful login.
• With PDF export, master sources are now added as an appendix (by Yossi Beck).
• The index file has been totally reviewed.
• Also with loose persons text can be added at the bottom of the page.
• The deprecated "ereg_replace" code was replaced with "str_replace".
• Editing: Master addresses and master sources can be deleted.
• Editing: Parents can now be attached to a person.
• Gedcom export: divorce data are now exported as well.
• Name filtering was improved.
• The "follows" link with children was corrected (didn't work since version 4.0a).
• There was an error in PDF export if a child doesn't have a "follows" link.
• Index: After selecting a surname with a prefix, the index wouldn't work properly on additional pages.
• Index: After a search for a town in the domicile index, this town would be searched for with additional searches even if the field was empty.
• Index: In the domicile index, sorting wouldn't work properly with names with prefixes, that were listed with the international notation "Van Mons".
• Index: A surname with prefix is now processed better in the list of "most frequent names".
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.