GEDitCOM II 1.3 build 2
GEDitCOM II 1.3 build 2 has been released.
• After a "View→Relationship..." search, select any relationship that was found and click the new "Show Chart" button see a chart/report about the two individual's common ancestor including full pedigree lines from each individual to that common ancestor.
• While viewing notes, sources, multimedia objects, or research logs, two new commands in the "Attach" submenu let you select individual or family records and have them cite the record you are viewing. Previously you had to go to the individual or family record to attach the link.
• Similarly, you can drag and drop individual and family records on to notes, sources, multimedia objects, or research logs and those records will link to the drop-target record
• New menu commands in the "Go" submenu let you step through records in the current album being displayed in the index window.
• The display of multimedia objects in the "Default Format" and the "Pedigree Format" now uses several panes and one will zoom in on the current image. Additionally images can be scaled for preferred display size and other formats updated to look for the scale setting.
• Marriage Events now also show in the "Events" pane of family records in the "Default Format."
• Added support for research log records in the "Book Format" and the "Basic Format."
• Fixed a bug that could cause the data in the current browser record to become disconnected (and therefore seemingly unresponsive to editing, although no data was harmed) if you saved the file while editing.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a "child" window (e.g., a window with details on an event) to become disconnected from the data in certain rare sequences of actions.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.