Famtree 5 has been released.
• 'Favourites' feature - making it simple to show trees and charts for individuals accessed on a regular basis
• Much improved Print Preview facility
• Much improved user interface - new Toolbar Layout and Icons to assist ease of use
• Option to include Half-Siblings in Wide Family Group charts
• Optimised for use with all Screen resolutions from 800x600 upwards, and for viewing in maximised and non-maximised windows
• Scroll back and forth through all the charts and trees displayed this session
• 'Save Now' facility to save your file with a single click
• Improved access to the Internet from within Famtree
• Simplified installation process
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.