Brother's Keeper 6.3.38
Brother's Keeper 6.3.38 has been released.
• Improved GEDCOM import from gedcom files with referenced links to pictures, like those created by phpGedView.
• GEDCOM import can import pictures attached to sources.
• GEDCOM export has a new button to set options for maximum data output. (It changes the options back in case you have limited output for some fields.)
• On book reports, below "print alternate names" is a new option to "select which alternate names" and you can pick either a name type or a 'print where' value and only those will print.
• On book reports, on 'fields to include' tab there is a new option to have divorce, or other family events print at the end of spouse information.
• Backup routine was not backing up external notes that were attached to pictures (It was backing up the more common internal notes attached to pictures.)
• On the Collapsed ancestor chart if the BK code number was over 1 million it was dropping the last digit and showing the wrong person.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.