Behold 0.99.5 beta
Behold 0.99.5 beta has been released.
• Allow modification of the concatenate method used for CONC tags, as either 0 spaces, 1 space or let Behold pick one based on the source program. This is done on the GEDCOMs Organize page and can be set for each GEDCOM independently.
• Added a default tag name for HEAD.DATA.
• Make minor adjustments to the recently used file menu and toolbar items.
• Repaired the incorrect flipping of two characters when certain special characters were encountered in the ANSEL character set.
• Eliminate the insertion of " CONB " when only a space should have been inserted in concatenated lines. This bug was introduced in 0.99.1 beta.
• Eliminate the error when scrolling the current selection out of the loaded view.
• Ensure the opened files are correctly added to the recent file list.
• Eliminate the error when registering using a name of 5 or fewer characters. This bug was introduced in 0.99.1 beta. It looks like 7 people may have been affected before it was finally reported to me.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.