FamilyTreeFactory 22.214.171.124 has been released.
• Fixed bug: A saved telepfone number was not displayed in the Personal Data dialog, Contact tab. Instead a perhaps saved country was displayed in the data field of the telephone number. Saving the telephone number was not involved in this bug.
• The functions Search and Replace of the Import Pre-processor and of the Export Post-processor of the GEDCOM Converter can manage multiple lines now. For line breaks the characters \n are used.
• In the Import Pre-processor and in the Export Post-processor of the Gedcom Converter variable data can now be managed using a data placeholder (characters \*). Complex changes are possible including shifting data between lines in a tag combination. In the manual the sections Import-Pre-processor and Export Post-processor demonstrate the usage of data placeholders in examples.
• While loading a treeview file, that is not linked to the current family file, now the error message mentions the names of all involved files. By this the message is better to understand.
• The maximum count of godparents per person and witnesses per marriage increased from 5 to 9.
• Relatives trees could include not more than 625 descendant trees till now. This limit was increased to its square 390625.
• The function Restore Gedcom Options to Factory Default Settings in the Tools menu has been removed. Instead the GEDCOM Options dialog now contains a button for this function.
• The function Restore Program Options to Factory Default Settings in the Tools menu has been removed. Instead the Program Options dialog now contains a button for this function.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.