iScrapbook 2.1.0 has been released.
• Now fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
• If a bezier shape is left open, it can be double-clicked in order to continue adding control points (ie. to close the shape).
• If a bezier shape is being edited and the delete key is pressed, the last segment of the line is removed.
• Individual control points in a bezier shape can now be selected and deleted or moved using the arrow keys.
• When a page is being dragged to a new position in the page table, the table scrolls much slower making it much easier to reorganize pages.
• The Smart Inspector window now dynamically repositions itself as the main window is moved.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.