FamilyTreeFactory 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Fixed bug: At unequal box heights, the child connection lines from partner connection lines were not drawn completely.
• Fixed bug: If in the Edit Free Geo Objects dialog the last available object was deleted, after a click on one of the buttons OK or Apply an access violation was reported. After quitting the message you could only cancel.
• Now a window with a vertical scrollbar is used to show the results of the integrity check so that very long lists are also readable completely.
• For extending and reducing the zoom factor now not only the plus/minus buttons in the number block but also those in the letter block of the keyboard can be used. This is helpful at notebook computers without number block.
• The Edit Free Text Objects und Edit Free Image Objects dialogs were made more clear by use of tabs.
• At GEDCOM Import, two identical MARR tags without type detail are interpreted as civil and religious marriage data.
• There is a new GEDCOM Import Option: 'Civil' and 'religious' marriage data... should be swapped. Using this option, problems can be solved if double marriage data were coded into two identical MARR tags without type detail.
• There is a new GEDCOM Import Option: The content of a "2 NPFX" tag... should be inserted before the surname.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.