Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Character Ribbon - The Character Ribbon has been added to the Name List, Marriage List and Master Location list. This allows you to easily add diacritic characters when searching for an item.
• File Maintenance - Check/Repair has some additional file integrity checks added to it.
• Mapping - If a location had no Lat/Long values and you edit that location and set the option to "Do no auto geo-code this location" and later you zoom in on the map and then right click the mouse in order to set a new pin (geo-code that location) the wrong location was being geo-coded to that place.
• Merge - The new Family Search person ID was not being merged.
• Renumber RINs - Fixed a problem where RIN 0 or MRIN 0 could be changed. Record 0 is a special record in Legacy and should never be changed.
• Reports - Selecting to print a report in a different language was not getting the correct translation for some of the date items like "About", "Before" and "Cal".
• Web Pages - Creating web pages would give an error if a RIN larger than 9,999,999 was found.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.