FamilyInsight 2009.8.12.0 has been released.
• Added Reserved Icon for temples status.
• Added Icons for Reserve Ordinances and Ordinance Tracker on the toolbar.
• Added additional files to the Help.
• Fixed handling a very large number or reserved ordinances.
• Fixed problem saving "in progress", "submitted", and "on hold" status.
• Fix colors of or grayed out ordinance boxes for some in Ordinance Tracker.
• Fixed a problem where searches on a few individuals would stall and not let you synchronize.
• Fixed a crash which sometimes happened when starting from PAF for the first time each day.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.