Bee Docs' Timeline 2.8
Bee Docs' Timeline 2.8 has been released.
• Improved: Images dragged in from 3rd party applications will be automatically scaled appropriately to improve rendering times, document size, and application stability.
• Fixed: Events with the exact same date and time will no longer swap positions randomly.
• Fixed: Events without start dates will no longer freeze 3D mode.
• Fixed: Dragging an event onto itself no longer replaces the event image.
• Fixed: Events can now be dragged between documents.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.