GedView 1.4 has been released.
• Parser improvements: dates are now parsed.
• Supported calendars: French Republic, Gregorian, Hebrew, Julian.
• Fixed reading of some custum tags.
• Improved speed of import.
• Latitude/Longitude now read for places.
• Events/Facts/Children are now sorted by date.
• Individuals are sorted by birthdate when their name match.
• Search now support searching by full name.
• Multiple GEDCOM files can now be imported, each one into its own database.
• Fixed individuals not appearing in the index in some circumstances.
• Places for events/facts can now be viewed on a map, if this information isn't in the GEDCOM file a search will be performed (This feature is only available with OS 3.0).
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.