GedHTree 2.80 has been released.
• Added feature which opens GedHTree generated GEDCOM index file (ghtindex) using your default browser when GEDCOM processing is complete.
• Added programming which which uses initials for first and middle names of privatized individuals (if that feature is selected) on the photo page index page and the photo page heading.
• Added Home and Index links to encoded email address page.
• Corrected problem which prevented death year before 1000 AD from displaying on tree pages.
• Underlined all photo page photos so that they are clearly separated and are stacked vertically.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.