FamViewer 2.0 has been released.
• Added ability to connect to FamViewer using Bonjour.
• Improvements to the networking code should provide better reliability on certain networks.
• Added family tree view that allows viewing eight generations of a family tree.
• Implement choosing the home family.
• Added progress bar that shows progress of importing a GEDCOM file.
• Plays a sound when the GEDCOM import is complete.
• Change placeholder text on the family page view from Grandfather/Grandmother to None due to user feedback.
• Added support for display of arbitrarily big notes.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.