Second Site 3.0 build 7
Second Site 3.0 build 7 has been released.
• Added the Exhibits.Include Back-Links checkbox to control adding links from exhibit pages back to the person page associated with people linked to the exhibit.
• Added the Page.ExhibitHRef() script function which makes it possible to create a stable link to an external exhibit page.
• Added the Help > Check for a New Version command.
• Added Danish translation files courtesy of Second Site user Michael Erichsen.
• Changed the processing of the Filename property for the Custom Page User Item: it is now possible to create files with an extension that is different from the Second Site default by specifying the file extension in the Filename property. This is limited to certain recognized filetypes such as ".php".
• Fixed two bugs where the Family History Hosting > Publish command would sometimes fail when attempting to upload files in subfolders of the Output (-o) folder.
• Fixed a problem where latitude/longitude parameters were not created properly in Maps and Map Links for users in locales where a comma is used as the decimal point; this change replaces an earlier, partially-effective fix introduced in v2.2.6.
• Information for Theme and Format Authors: Updated all the Image Page Content Scripts to include back-links.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.