GRAMPS 3.1.2 has been released.
• Contains mostly translation updates and small bug fixes. No new features.
• sv, de, fr, ca, sk, ru, pt_br, it, he, nl, cs, nb, nl, pl.
• Fixes a failure in 'Check & Repair Database'.
• Fixes to Gramplets.
• Fixes to CLI regressions.
• Fixes to use of Latin1 character set in Graphviz reports.
• Fixes to many reports.
• Fixes to the clipboard.
• Fixes to NarrativeWeb.
• Fixes to importing from older XML files.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.