TreeDraw 3.2.0 has been released.
• Kith and Kin Pro 3 compatibility release.
• TreeDraw now imports data from Kith and Kin Pro V3 databases and GEDCOM files only. Kith and Kin Pro V1 and V2 are not supported.
• Note that TreeDraw chart files imported from Kith and Kin Pro V1 or V2 databases should have their database links changed by using "File | Linked databases" (only necessary if you are using the "Update text" or "Auto-update text" features).
• Added a direct link to the TreeDraw support forum in the Help menu.
• Added automatic check for program updates.
• Improved the TreeDraw shut-down speed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.