Brother's Keeper 6.3.13
Brother's Keeper 6.3.13 has been released.
• (new) When you attach a previous source to an event, there is also an option to attach the same pictures that were attached to the previous source.
• (new) If you use the Option to have the Edit screen go to a certain BK number, then if you have multiple BK databases, it can remember a different number for each database.
• (new) Under File, Options, Edit screen, there are now four options about making the tabs bold.
• (new) After you make an Ancestor chart RTF file, there is an option to open the file with your word processor.
• (changed) If you click the N column to go to an Event Note the text box is larger if your screen is larger than 640 by 480.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.