Bee Docs' Timeline 2.6
Bee Docs' Timeline 2.6 has been released.
• Added video timelines export with the background as an alpha channel (transparent). This would allow them to layer the 3D timeline movie on top of custom graphics using tools such as Final Cut Pro or Motion.
• Added an automatic importer for The Hit List.
• Saved document sizes up to about 40% smaller now if you are using lots of images.
• PDF exports can be compressed which makes them more appropriate for sharing via the web or e-mail.
• Some subtle improvements to the typography of date ranges.
• Movie export is better at using disk space efficiently.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.