Geophoto 2.4 has been released.
• Added support for copying and pasting coordinates.
• Geophoto is now more liberal when parsing typed or pasted coordinates: it will accept coordinates in DM (decimal minutes) format, and a leading +/- sign instead of a trailing cardinal direction marker (N/S or E/W).
• Faster geotagging (in particular, faster batch geotagging) of non-JPEG formats like TIFF and most TIFF-based RAW image formats, thanks to a new version of the exiv2 library.
• Fixed a long-standing issue with some TIFF-based raw image formats, like Nikon .nef, where the slide show would display a pixelated, low-resolution thumbnail, rather than the original image in its fully glory.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.