GenealogyJ 2.4.5 has been released.
• User Interface: new icons.
• User Interface: changes in editors are now comitted before save/quit.
• User Interface: various fixes and adjustments.
• Handle OBJE|BLOB correctly.
• Various smaller issues fixed.
• Report: allow csv row headers.
• Report: more filter options for event report.
• Report: new names report.
• Report: various fixes and adjustments.
• GEDCOM: preserve encodings whether known or not.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.