Bee Docs' Timeline 2.5
Bee Docs' Timeline 2.5 has been released.
• New: Export full motion 3D QuickTime to Keynote slides.
• New: Option to skip to selected events for 3D exports.
• New: Professional quality motion blur for 3D video exports.
• New: Automatically import To Do items from Things by Cultured Code.
• Improved: Video export is more efficient (faster).
• Improved: Quality improved for video export presets.
• Improved: When entering 3D mode, current selection is respected.
• Fixed: Removing an event in bulk edit while editing text caused freeze.
• Fixed: Undo was not working properly for deleted events in bulk edit.
• Fixed: Undo was not working properly for newly added events in bulk edit.
• Fixed: QuickTime chapters are no longer added to HD exports for compatibility with iMovie.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.