New Software: Reunion for iPhone & iPod Touch
New software: Reunion for iPhone & iPod Touch.
• Multiple family files can be transferred to the iPhone.
• Preferred pictures appear for people.
• View multiple pictures of a person with swiping gesture.
• Starts with a source couple, goes up 3 generations and down 2.
• Searchable on last name, first name, married name, soundex and person id.
• Show the spouses, children, parents, & siblings of a person.
• View all the sources sorted by source number.
• All data can be edited and synced back to the family file on the Desktop.
• Add new children, spouses, and parents.
• Add unrelated people.
• Link to existing children and spouses.
• And much more.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.