PathWiz! 8.1 has been released.
New Features:• Rename project files ( tables etc) where a very long filename has been accepted in a TMG process for a new or restored project ( often the folder name is given and used for the files).
• Exhibit Conversion - Convert Internal Image and Text file to external in folder of choice.
• Exhibit Conversion - Convert all internal /external Exhibits to OLE ( Linked or Embedded).
• Exhibit Conversion - Convert all OLE to external Exhibits either in TMG file classifications or as 'other' to OLE path.
• Exhibit Conversion - Convert all OLE to external Exhibits either in TMG file classifications or as 'other' to new selected path.
• File Finder - as used in the [View/Modify] browse grids when clicking on Fname2 and selecting Search for Candidates.
Changes:• allexhib.csv upgraded to include the contents of ALL Exhibit Log fields - filenames - etc.
• Optional processor priority Control - Low to Realtime.
• File Finder - via a range of criteria.
• Dynamic logging - visible on screen option.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.