MacFamilyTree 5.3.5 has been released.
Changes:• Database Maintenance improved: Names can be now reformatted into different styles.
• Virtual Tree can be saved as a high resolution PNG now.
• The user interface can now be configured to show Partner 1/Partner 2 instead of Husband/Wife.
• Improved automatic date range calculation for the Timeline pane.
• Improved Statistics pane.
• Other minor fixes and improvements.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.