Second Site 2.2 build 6
Second Site 2.2 build 6 has been released.
Changes:• Added the Show Label property to the Map User Item.
• Added the Show Label property to the Calendar User Item.
• Fixed a bug where latitude/longitude parameters were not created properly in Maps and Map Links for users in locales where a comma is used as the decimal point.
• Fixed a bug where the Place Format property of the Map User Item was not working properly • Fixed a problem where new CSS settings triggered a bug in IE6 and IE7 that disrupted the formatting of the Header section in certain Themes including nonzero - red and nonzero - brown; the same setting also caused difficulties with menubar formatting in certain Themes.
• Fixed a bug where setting the Name Option to "Full Name" in the Calendar User Item produced the same output as the "Name (Middle Initials)" setting.
• Fixed a bug in the Calendar User Item where "month events" (partial dates with a month but no day) did not appear in certain months.
• Fixed a bug where the Names.Ignore SortSurname and SortGiven property was not implemented for names in the Place Index.
• Fixed a bug where Second Site issued an error message when attempting to open an existing SDF file if the TMG project specified in the SDF file was invalid; now, the SDF file will open but with the Database not set.
• Fixed a bug where two ALT= parameters were being added to certain IMG tags; the duplication caused HTML validation errors though the images appear properly anyway.
• Changed the Puzzle Piece Theme to force the color of links in calendars to be the same color as the other text; this avoids a problem caused by the dark background of the calendar.
• Fixed a bug where SubPage descriptions would be set to the description of the last Custom Page, if any, that the SubPage contained.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.