MacFamilyTree 5.3.2 has been released.
Changes:• Greatly improved performance in mostly all areas.
• Improved GEDCOM importer including a warning dialog showing errors and not parseable dates.
• Improved GEDCOM exporter which supports date reformatting.
• Date Handling improved to support more date formats.
• Improved handling of date prefixes when using the date reformatting feature.
• Person and Family lists show entries with missing coordinates for events.
• More customizable user interface colors in the preferences.
• Many more bugfixes and minor enhancements.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.