Heritage Collector Suite 5.1
Heritage Collector Suite 5.1 has been released.
Changes:• Create and share PDFs. Select from several image and information options.
• Use the duplicate search tool to find and remove duplicate images to save hard drive space.
• Batch convert and enhance old negative images to positives.
• Share images and collections via e-mail.
• Enlarge or zoom in on an image using the mouse wheel.
• Drag and drop photos and images into collections.
• Use the e-mail request system to receive files from others using Heritage Collector.
• Batch assign information to a group of photos or records.
• New photo enhancement tools.
• Add frames and borders to photos.
• More image conversion options and tools.
• Crop and export to print option.
• Batch resize image size and format.
• Expanded and simplified search options.
• Enhanced advanced slide show options – music, narration, special effects.
• More options to create personalized jewel case inserts for CD/DVD cases.
• Capture image / frame from DVDs and movies.
• Capture slideshows and create TV/DVDs with included software.
• Audacity sound editing software included. Capture sound from old cassettes.
• International date format options.
• Create additional family or individual databases.
• Revised 200 page Digital Family History Guidebook in PDF.
• New “How To” tutorial movies make it easy to learn and use the software.
• Revised and expanded full color manual with screen captures. No computer jargon.
• Updated and expanded Help resources.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.