The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG) 7.0.2
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG) 7.0.2 has been released.
Changes :• A security vulnerability existed with the $language variable (fixed).
• The Place page (placesearch.php) did not search for places attached only to family events (fixed).
• Parental events on the individual page were showing up on the map (fixed).
• The "Reset" function on the Dates & Anniversaries page was not working (fixed).
• The "no surname" option on the Surnames page was showing names from all trees, even if a particular tree had been selected (fixed).
• Searching for something with "quotes" on the Dates & Anniversaries page would always return no results (fixed).
• Existing custom media could not be linked to any individuals or families (fixed).
• Clicking on a place name that included double quotes (from the "all places" page) resulted in an error (fixed).
• The "printer friendly" link did not work for places that contained an apostrophe in the name (fixed).
• The words "More information" were hard-coded on the Most Wanted page (fixed).
• When deleting a child from a family, sometimes the child's individual record was not actually deleted (fixed).
• The path reported after creating a GENDEX file did not contain a slash before the GENDEX folder name (fixed).
• Stricter validation will now ensure that media IDs passed to showmedia.php are always numeric.
• The $type parameter used in the PDF generation has been renamed to $pdftype, to avoid conflicts with the PostNuke/Zikula CMS.
• The CMS path name was not being included in some links and image references (fixed).
• Media links for places were not being saved during the GEDCOM import (fixed).
• The customconfig.php file was not being found in the Admin area if the configuration files were located below the root (fixed).
• A circular relationship could be created if you saved a new family without a father or mother and then added them later (fixed).
• The "Find" function for places returned a SQL error if the user was assigned to a branch (fixed).
• A hidden frame on the Admin main menu that was no longer being used has been removed.
• A user assigned to a tree could still edit places assigned to all trees (fixed).
• The 6-generation PDF pedigree chart was sometimes showing the death date as the marriage date for the primary individual (fixed).
• Several template pages contained links that would not work from a subfolder (ie, when used with a copy of historytemplate.php; fixed).
• Importing a place with an associated note and latitude/longitude information would cause the existing lat/long data to be overwritten, even when that was not intended (fixed).
• When adding an item to an album, the associated date was not displayed for the new entry (fixed).
• After adding an item to an album, the list of items was no longer sortable (fixed).
• Email addresses entered on the Suggest page were not being properly validated (fixed).
• The PDF pedigree chart did not respect the maximum generations value if it was less than 6 (fixed).
• The Suggest tab was incorrectly being shown instead of the Edit tab if the user was logged in and viewing the "showmedia.php" page (fixed).
• A GEDCOM file generated from the public area was always indicating it was created with the ANSI character set, even if another was being used (fixed).
• The "Find" function on the Relationship page did not work when searching for special characters (fixed).
• When adding a new person as a child or spouse for a new family, the branch list was not available (fixed).
• When adding a new family, the "Living" box value was not preserved in some cases (fixed).
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.