MacFamilyTree 5.3 has been released.
Changes:• New WebKit-based Reports can be saved and are individually customizable for enhanced screen and print output.
• Rewritten Kinship Report for reliable representation of complex relationships.
• Improved Family Assistant: better visibility, partnerships with or without marriage, biological or adopted children, generation-dependent coloring of person icons.
• New Family and Person Bookmarks to keep track of current research; Bookmarks can also be used for enhanced navigation in the Virtual Tree.
• New interactive Events list for the Virtual Globe.
• Improved Desendant Chart for better visibility and printed output.
• Much improved Search for persons and places in your family tree.
• Improved quick navigation labels precisely define the context in which you are currently working or browsing.
• Better handling of date format inconsistencies and individual notations for incomplete date entries and/or modifiers.
• More reliable workflow for coordinates lookup.
• Improved GEDCOM import and export for better compatibility with other genealogy applications.
• Huge pictures can now optionally be downscaled on import.
• Improved print and screen representation at high zoom ratios; i.e. when zooming far out to view a big chart in its entirety, quality and visibility of small detail is now much better.
• Improved integration with Apple's MobileMe and our own MacFamilyTree.com internet services.
• Further improved user interface, performance and stability.
• New Picture Synchronization with MobileFamilyTree 1.3: MobileFamilyTree is a separate and optional companion product, available for iPhone and iPod touch from the Apple App Store.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.