Get My Ancestors
• Download your family tree from the FamilySearch family tree. You may download multiple generations of your your family tree. This file will include basic events such as birth, Christening, Death, Burial and Marriage.
• Find a specific person and download his or her family tree and sync with your current file.
• Save a file as a Personal Ancestral File (PAF) database.
• If you do not have a genealogy program on your computer you can download Personal Ancestral File free from www.familysearch.org.
• Files created work with Personal Ancestral File 5 and FamilyInsight and PAF Insight.
• Works with both Mac and Windows machines.
Of course, you need to be able to register on FamilySearch family tree (new FamilySearch) in order to use Get My Ancestors.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.