FamilyInsight is a new utility from Ohana Software.
• Use the new mode to search for your family in the FamilySearch family tree (You must already have acess to new.familysearch.org).
• Easily combine records in the FamilySearch family tree.
• Separate improperly combined records found in FamilySearch family tree.
• Synchronize your PAF records with matching records in the FamilySearch family tree.
• Dispute information found in the FamilySearch family tree.
• Use the IMPROVED Edit Places mode to check your place-names against the standardize place-names list in FamilySearch.
• Works on both Windows and Macintosh Computers.
• FamilyInsight is a free update if you have a current license or update license of PAF Insight.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.