Ezitree 10.72 has been released.
New Features:• Added spouse names to marriage, etc, events in Change list.
• Under Page Setup added option to keep header and footer fonts in sync for charts and family tree book.
• Added option in charts option to select other than current person to output and save list of last 25 primary persons used in charts.
• Added option to select portion of compilers details for chart footer (not just all details).
• Improved record number format in family tree book charts.
• Added new option to change the record number of one person.
• Added option in narrative ancestors to include memos, notes and home addresses.
• Added 'Select All' and 'Unselect All' buttons to GEDCOM duplicates list.
• Many improvements to biography sentence structures.
• Added option to view Ezitree data records from GEDCOM analysis windows.
• Added option to selected 'unmatched' GEDCOM records.
• Added option to include spouse's parents in GEDCOM export file.
• New option to import the descendants of a person from a GEDCOM file and select the number of generations to import.
• Option to view the descendants of a person in a GEDCOM file.
• Delete of multiple marriage event unlinked all spouses and children.
• Improved setting of 'Save' button in event update.
• Fixed double click of GEDCOM duplicate record not selected that record to bypass.
• Fixed a renumbering issue and several out of range problems.
• Improved handling of private records.
• Fixed renumbering problem when no book has been created.
• Fixed border distortion and loss of title in Vista Aero in several windows.
• Fixed data input problem when adding spouse's parents.
• Fixed some button unavailable after selection 'Previous Records' from menu.
• Improved backups.
• Fixed audio files not working.
• Stopped error when a second copy of Ezitree is started from desktop.
• Prevented duplicate sources appearing on charts.
• Fixed selective Gedcom import losing data where marriage sources are present.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.