Genea 1.4.2 has been released.
Changes:• Internationalized input of dates.
• Set HelpRequest-handlers for built-in dialogs.
• Use all name-parts.
• Implement Log-Rotation.
• Accept Settings Filename from Commandline.
• Move Genea's Files away from My Documents.
• Update MDAC Check for Windows Vista.
• Genea crashes when reading adoptions from GEDCOM files: fixed.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.