FamilyTreeFactory 188.8.131.52 has been released.
Changes :• Person indexes show the birth and death data beside the names to ensure the identification of the persons.
• Creating a very large relatives tree including 50 generations could cause an error. The bug has been corrected.
• Now the program has an automatic update function.
• In the Search for Common Ancestors of Two Persons and Search for Common Descendanst of Two Persons dialogs now the selection of persons is kept while closing the dialogs.
• In the Treeview Options dialog, Graphic Content tab, below the list Excluded Persons there are buttons Add... and Remove.
• The handling of Placeholder records has been renewed from scratch.
• The file of the symbol font 'Genealog-Symbols' has been renamed: FamilyTreeFactory.ttf -> GnlgSmbl.ttf.
• The application data directory has been changed. All settings (Program, Gedcom and Treeview Options, perhaps changed output language files and context sorting files) are saved for each user separately now.
• For perhaps changed output language files a synchronization to new output language files from installations ore updates has been realized.
• For the creation of Date of Birth Lists in the Personal data menu two checkboxes to control the content of the lists has been added: Add reached or current age in parentheses and Only preferred given names.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.