Family Tree Maker 2009 will soon be released
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting on your family tree, Family Tree Maker 2009 can help you create a family tree faster, easier, and better than ever before. The end result is a family history that you and your family will treasure for years to come.
• Create essential genealogy reports (Register and Ahnentafel).
• Share your family tree with several new charting options: hourglass, bow tie, and fan. You can also use custom templates or design your own.
• Streamline your data entry with one-click editing of individuals from any workspace in the software.
• Simplify sourcing with “cut and paste” source citations.
• Track—and print—your ancestors’ migration paths on interactive maps.
• Enjoy faster startup times and improved file performance.
• Find your ancestors more easily with the improved Web Search. You can even choose to ignore irrelevant results.
Diane Haddad says the 2009 version of Family Tree Maker is scheduled for release Sept. 3.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.