Family Tree Maker 2009 has been released
Family Tree Maker 2009 has been released.
What's new:• Register and Ahnentafel simplified reports.
• Data Errors report.
• Hourglass Chart.
• Horizontal Hourglass Chart.
• Bow Tie Chart.
• 180-Degree Fan Chart.
• Ability to show siblings within charts.
• Single-page PDF export from charts.
• Ability to add boxes in charts to a “Marked Box” category and modify box settings for these boxes.
• Streamlined data entry from any workspace using a full-featured edit person window.
• Ability to set spouse order (Person menu).
• Ability to order media items for an individual.
• Find Individual tool (Edit menu).
• Find Duplicate Individuals tool (Edit menu).
• Ability to update multiple facts at one time (From Manage Facts or Fact options): change fact types, move description to place or place to description, mark as private.
• Option to delete existing facts in individual and Web merge.
• Import: OLE objects (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF) from previous FTM versions.
• Track and print your ancestors’ migration paths on interactive maps.
• Places toolbar that allows for researching place names not currently in the file and pinpointing places such as libraries, churches, and courthouses.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.