Genota 126.96.36.199 has been released.
Changes:• Fixed the buttons on the exit dialogue.
• Restored the capability to view the text of the Information Required field in the Research Log when in a list view.
• Fixed the icon on the Address Book > Edit Resources button.
• Fixed an issue causing the labels for the boxes on the Notebook > General page, to not appear when not configured for the Notebook.
• GIF image support in the Notebook.
• Ability to view locations in the Address Book on Google Maps.
• Updated Help.
Genota 5 is on the drawing board. A number of new features have been designed and tested, however if you would like to see something specific added, or something changed please describe in detail on Wish List section of the Genota Forum.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.