Genota 220.127.116.11 has been released.
New Features & Changes:• Added new sidebar menus to the Notebook and Address Book to facilitate the adding and maintaining sub-sections of a each module.
• Added to the Notebook sub-sections the ability to display an item's detail by double clicking on the items when displayed on a grid.
• Added functionality to put the Notebook in 'Add Note' mode when the Note Details button is selected when no Notes exist on file.
• Added functionality to put the Notebook in 'Edit Note' mode when the Note Details button is selected on selection of an item when in any of the primary Views.
• Added functionality to autmoatically assign the literal 'NO SUBJECT ASSIGNED' to all Notes within a Notebook on opening where a subject has not been applied.
• Normalised all dialogs to use the style of the underlying Windows version.
• Added file checking routines to automatically update all data tables when Genota is started.
• Fixed an issue in the Address Book caused when saving a Repository without a value in the COUNTRY field. This is a mandatory field.
• Fixed the access violation arising from selecing the RELATED NOTES option in the Categories module under Windows Vista.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.