MacFamilyTree 5.1.7 has been released.
• The integrated search function now supports searching for dates.
• Fixes for the family chart.
• Fixes in the GEDCOM exporter.
• iPhoto Library import fixed.
• Adding new text to charts now works correctly.
• Minor other fixes.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.