Genea 1.4.1 has been released.
• More detailed No-DB-Connection message.
• Implement complete logging.
• Add Location of Marriage.
• Common GUI for all Sub-Projects.
• Exporting Images as GEDCOM.
• Automatically insert Version Number into Release-Webpage-Link.
• When editing a object, the duplicate-number-questions always appears on saving.
• When zooming while creating a family tree, Genea may crash.
• ObjectId not set when linking a MultimediaObject to a new object.
• ObjectId not set when editing person in family tree.
• Restoring a Backup that contains funeral events fails.
• Exception when Individual has multiple birth-events with the same mother.
• Delimiting characters are not escaped properly.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.