The Master Genealogist 7.02
The Master Genealogist 7.02 has been released.
Changes:• Focus Group - Fixed a display issue with the list.
• Exhibit Log - The image was not being saved when the View/Edit Image [Flip] option was used.
• Embedded Citations - The escape character ("\") didn't work.
• Project Explorer - Collapsed list sorting in the Project Explorer was fixed.
• Person View - Adding a name tag caused an error in a few projects.
• Restore - Some v6 projects were not being updated to v7.
• Siblings window - Clicking on a name would produce a C0000005 error under some circumstances.
• Filters - Fixed various issues.
• Exhibit Log - Exhibit output reordering was broken.
• Right-click menu - The right click menu for several memo fields was revised.
• Project Explorer - Sort by ID# wasn't correct after a data set merge.
• Tag Entry - After copying a tag and changing the principal's ID number, an erroneous warning occurred when the tag was saved.
• Tag Entry - The primary state of a tag could be changed when the tag was edited and saved.
• Citation screen - canceling with no changes caused an erroneous prompt.
• Witness Add/Edit screen - Sentence preview failed to refresh after entering an ID# with recalc turned off.
• Project Explorer and Picklists - There was a sorting issue after renumbering individuals when sorting by ID#.
• Tag Type style selection - Some revisions were made to the mechanism of the relationship between the styles selected for the data set, tag types and tags.
• Compressed Pedigree and Ahnentafel: Fixed a problem that occurred when a person ID was more than six digits.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.