Geves 1.3.17 has been released.
New Features:• Map Preview in place chooser.
• New Reseach Tab and list.
• New Person Page showing all names used by a person.
• New 'alternative names' list, which can be modified in Deluxe Edition.
• Allow rows in Source Documents to be moved up and down.
• Census ages now work for months.
• 'Mark of' fields in English BMD forms.
• Source Origin preview shows source which preview person is involved in by default.
• When searching names, also includes all 'names on source documents'.
• Add an 'assumed' relationship to 1841 census forms.
• Give visitors on census forms a 'visited' event.
• When choosing between people, pick the person on the earliest Source Document.
• Person's date checking on all census/BMD forms.
• Correct child/marriage sort order for person pages and charts.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.