Transcript 2.2.0 build 68
Transcript 2.2.0 build 68 has been released.
• Several tweaks to the special chars dialog: closing dialog after inserting a char is now default, the list of character encodings now resembles that of MS Word.
• Removed menu item “Reload autoreplacements list” because it’s not needed anymore now we’re using sqlite for storing autoreplacements.
• Trying to open a non RTF file in Text File Open (not Import) would do nothing and gave no error message. Now it uses Import file when it’s not an rtf file.
• Updated the Dutch language file (not included) and sent the French and German language files to the translators.
• Several tweaks to the code.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.