PhpGedView 4.1.5 has been released.
• Standardised interface to CMS applications such as Joomla, Drupal, Postnuke, etc.
• Add “Painting” and “Other” to supported sortable media types on Lightbox-Album page.
• Add “Painting” and “Other” to supported media types.
• Highligh fathers who die before their child is born.
• Option to show estimated birth/death dates on indi lists.
• Unknown names print without the (unknown) text.
• Error in Hebrew Date Editing.
• Privacy Warning on View GEDCOM for Media Even for Admin.
• Edit link in Quick Update does not work.
• Quick Update Links to wrong GEDCOM.
• PGSQL: Syntax-error in functions_db.php.
• FACT/TYPE not being checked for privacy rules when editing raw GEDCOM.
• Remove dependencies on record prefixes.
• Extra checks against reusing record IDs.
• GEDCOM Stats block: incorrect block title.
• Use stats class to calculate stats.
• Stats block counting records from other GEDCOMs.
• Relationship Chart nth Cousin Calculation Issue.
• Temp Fix for Lightbox giving errors when GoogleMaps not installed.
• placelist.php Level Issue On Language Change For Some Themes.
• Yahrzeiten Block in IE7 gives an Error.
• uploadmedia.php : undefined index “folder1″.
• Account Approval Email not sent to Admin.
• Move “maternal-death” style to stylesheet.
• MyGedView Portal Menu Showing even for Non-Logged In Users.
• Wrong GEDCOM record updated when syncing email changes to GEDCOM.
• Wrong names in search list for several GEDCOMs.
• Weak randomly-generated passwords.
• Logout sometimes goes to PGV site in SourceForge.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.