ohmiGene 2.15 has been released.
• Handling of PICT images has been restored.
• Ability to hide cause of death in GEDCOM export.
• Handling RTF file format notes in GEDCOM files when DESTination is ohmiGene.
• Ability to select surname display: John DOE or DOE John.
• Ability to personalize surnames: Doe, DOE, doe, etc.
• Ability to merge depositories.
• Added “Manage URL” option to manage personal websites urls.
• Minor bug fixes.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.