Ezitree 10.41 has been released.
• Improved name formatting of 7 generations ancestors charts.
• Duplicate processing - further improvements to help id duplicates - added names and life spans to auto find.
• Minor improvements to GEDCOM analysis duplicates.
• Added display of children where no marriage or relationship exists in Family View.
• Improved Family Group Chart which data formatting.
• Added option to suppress occupation from notes field in GEDCOM export.
• Further improvements to sentence structures in Biographies.
• Added option to charts to include both birth and display names.
• Added count to marriages & relationships in event view.
• Fixed spouse and parent names displayed wrongly.
• Fixed wrong count of siblings in marriage display.
• Fixed marriage age not being set when marriage date entered on spouse.
• Fixed File Locations buttons not accessible.
• Fixed error when clicking audio button.
• Fixed problem with record list filter caused by connector ‘AND/OR’ not removed.
• Fixed issues with some Windows XP users not being able to backup to CD due to Microsoft version issue.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.