Brother’s Keeper 6.2.74
Brother’s Keeper 6.2.74 has been released.
• The report: Lists, Locations with Events has a new option to not show the BK code numbers.
• Other, Reasonable check, will ingore ending ) for a date. So if born date is (cir 1800) then ignore the ) at end so that it computes the correct age.
• GEDCOM export, if option is set to exclude data for living people, and if born and died are both blank for a person, then it looks at spouses, children, or parents birth date to make an estimate as to age of person.
• On some reports like the Tree and Box charts where you can press ALT+F5 to set the paper size, you can now also use ALT+SHIFT+F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+F5 since ALT+F5 was not working on some computers.
• File, Utility, Global search and replace, Pictures, a change was made to help it change pictures attached to sources (might not have been working for everyone).
• On the Indented Book report, if making an RTF file, the words (see children above) were being indexed, but should not have been.
• On the Indented Book report, if making an RTF file, and if picked the option for Henry numbers and No Indents it was still doing indents.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.