Bee Docs’ Timeline 2.0.9 beta
Bee Docs’ Timeline 2.0.9 beta has been released.
• Manual tick mark settings.
• Event links are now included in copy and paste operations.
• Improved automatic tick marks for timelines spanning 1AD.
• Improved automatic tick marks for timelines spanning less than 2 hours.
• Fixed freeze when importing certain malformed RSS feeds.
• New document format (not compatible with earlier releases).
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.