TMG Utility 7.0
TMG Utility 7.0 has been released.
• Added multiple Research Log fields to the Find and Replace feature.
• Changed the Add Married Names feature to support TMG 7.
• Changed the Add Standard Names feature to support TMG 7.
• Changed the Change Name Style feature to support TMG 7.
• Changed the Change Name Parts feature to support TMG 7.
• Changed the Fix Names feature to support TMG 7.
• Changed the Select DNA Descendants feature to force the flag value to be uppercase.
• Changed the Export Data XSLT Stylesheets to create HTML rather than XHTML; this avoids a problem with Firefox (and my XHTML kick was short-lived anyway).
• Fixed a bug where styles deleted by Optimize Styles would appear in the menus of Change Name Style and other features if you didn’t close the database or restart TMG Utility.
• Fixed a bug where the Flag Filter was not working in the Set Reference by Name feature.
• Fixed a bug in Optimize Styles that caused an “Unexpected parameter” error in a subsequent use of Change Place Style.
• Fixed a problem where using field labels in Change Name Parts or Change Place Parts caused an error.
• Fixed a problem where a temporary database file was not removed after using the Edit Exhibit Image Map feature.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.